INFORMATION pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (“GDPR”). In compliance with the Code and the GDPR, FTEX srl, as better identified below, as “Data Controller”, provides you with some information about the use of any personal data provided by users who consult and / or interact with the site.
Purpose of data processing
The user is free to provide his personal data to send his curriculum vitae, to request the sending of informative material or other communications. The processing of personal data may only be carried out to respond to requests received, pursuant to art. 6.1, lett. b) of the GDPR. The provision of such data is optional, but failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Type of data processed
In order to follow up on requests received through the website, we will process the contact details entered in the appropriate form by the interested party. Your identification data collected at the time of registration on the Site will also be processed.
Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data takes place using manual, IT and telematic tools and in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. Prevention and protection systems are used, constantly updated and verified in terms of reliability.
Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated
For the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, FTEX srl needs to communicate personal data to its “employees” and to external “responsible” subjects. The complete list of managers is available at the headquarters of the owner.
In particular, it is specified that such data will not be disclosed and will be processed by subjects duly appointed to carry out these tasks, constantly identified and / or appointed, appropriately trained and made aware of the constraints imposed by law, as well as through the use of security measures to guarantee the protection of your privacy and to avoid the risks of loss or destruction, of unauthorized access, of processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the aforementioned purposes.
Duration of processing and storage of personal data
Your personal data will be processed:
- in relation to personal, contact and payment data: for the period of time necessary to fulfill the sales contract for the product / service and for the period of time required by the applicable legislation (in particular, ten years for the conservation of contractual and fiscal documentation) as well as until the contractual obligations between the Holders have been exhausted.
- for a period of 12 (twelve months) relating to those inherent to browsing behavior on the Site and other Internet sites, your consumption habits, the geographical area and the device for connecting to the site, the IP address ;
- for a period of 24 (twenty-four) months those necessary for carrying out marketing activities. In both cases, the interested party has the right to oppose the processing at any time, revoking the consent given.
It should be noted that the data are not used for the purpose of adopting automated decision-making processes.
The data controller is FTEX srl, with registered office in 22012 CERNOBBIO (CO), via B. Mondelli 23, C.F. and VAT 03039530138, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of interested parties
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 and ss. of the GDPR, you have the right to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- a copy of your personal data;
- the cancellation of your personal data;
- the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data that you have provided us or that you have created yourself – excluding the opinions created by the Data Controller and / or by the persons in charge pursuant to art. 4 of the Privacy Code / by the persons authorized to process the data in the name and on behalf of the Data Controller pursuant to art. 4 of the GDPR – and to transmit them, directly or through the Data Controller, to another data controller;
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the categories of personal data processed;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the Data Controller and of any responsible persons;
- the retention period of your personal data or the criteria useful for determining this period;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents pursuant to art. 4 of the Privacy Code / persons authorized to process data in the name and on behalf of the Data Controller pursuant to art. 4 of the GDPR;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Furthermore, you have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you can send a communication TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
FTEX srl via B. Mondelli 23 22012 CERNOBBIO (CO)
indicating in the subject “Privacy – exercise of rights pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and pursuant to Articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR”.
Finally, we inform you that if you believe that your rights have been violated by the Data Controller and / or a third party, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data and / or other competent supervisory authority in strength of the GDPR.